Tuesday, June 2, 2015

PACCE Project

I found the PACCE project very rewarding. During the project, I scraped tags (stickers) off of buildings and signs. Then I helped paint over graffiti down in the metro station. This was particularly hectic because there was a lot of foot traffic during certain times, and it was hard not to accidentally paint someone with my paint brush or drip paint! Then I helped wipe graffiti off of the metro stair wells. This was really difficult because Rebecca wasn't the most organized and prepared and I had to use puddle water in order to complete my job. The donuts and beverages afterwards made it for me! Plus, I also liked seeing some local Romans' positive reactions to our community involvement. Hopefully this is a program that can keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment